Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Seeking Susan.......

Sometimes I doubt if this world has one phase only.

At times Life is worse than Hell (as I have not seen the Hell)!!
and in a moment, without any sign it becomes yielding( you get whatever you want)

Uncertainity becomes certainity in a flash.

Undoubtedly I'm having a terrific time with my Profs this month.
Sometimes they look for me and sometimes I'm in search of them.

Every meeting of ours is fruitful(unbelievable for me)

Surprisingly everyone wants me to go home with special comments like{why don't you go home for a month? Go ahead (when asked 4 leave), HAVE FUN( from my special prof) }

One of them even suggested me tips how to maximize my leave....

I can't ask for more.....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are cool man. Profs seeking you too. Profs run away from me. How you manage yaar?

11:15 PM  
Blogger Gaurav said...

Very simple...

Don't do the assigned work. Profs will start running after you.

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Have you heard of something called an enema?

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home