Thursday, February 09, 2006

Machine against mission

After spending a week in time pass, I decided to go back to bussiness.
I was determined to get some unknown results that night so that I can show my face to my Supervisor.
My mission `get some results'.
I tried "The Gift Of God" ------------"GOOGLE SEARCH"
But of no use because I am working on a new Idea(So called research by philosophers)
I was not disheartened, I thought of a new Idea and started working on it.
In ten minutes time my "Desktop started working according to its mood."
At first, Caps Lock funtioning got reverse(bearable)
Then, Scroll mouse started making fun of me(On scrolling up it gave previously visited web page and vice-versa).
I was very irritated as I have a habit of using mouse too often.
I showed this to my colleague and to my surprise she found that there is nothing wrong with me, as I believe machines are always right.
I tried different settings but none of them worked for me.
After breaking half an hour on this new found problem I gave up.
My machine(Computer) won, my mission failed.
I logged out with a quote "My computer don't want me to study".
In the morning I tried to log in, but my system refused to recognize me.
I am happy :) as today is a holiday and there is nobody from the helpdesk to cure my Dear System.

Using another system "missing my Dear One"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home