Monday, March 27, 2006

Moral Values exam paper

Today I got the opportunity to draft the paper for Moral Values STD-IVth.
Some parts of it are as follows:

5) We should pray to God without any feelings of ______________________________
__________________________________________________


Que 2) Complete the following table:- (3marks)
No.**** I will say ***************** Situation
1 **** Thank you ****************** ___________________
2 **** Please ********************* ___________________
3 **** Sorry ********************* ___________________

Que 3) Answer the following:- (2marks)
1. Do you pray to God only when you need something?
2. Do you think of God while praying?

Que 4) Write the ways you can show loyalty towards
1) Your house :
2) Your school:
3) Your country:


These questions are soul touching and now I can understand that they are only meant for little angles. Because real world is a rude shock.
Nice experience to be in childhood days when we were forced to cram answers of such questions. I wish there are examples of moral values also in present world.

2 Comments:

Blogger Padma said...

Hey Gaurav, nice post. But these Moral Science classes get pointless beyond a point. I used to hate them when I was in school.If these kids are expected to learn up the answers to these questions by rote, the whole purpose is defeated.
Btw,I think you should ask Imran and Schazeb to change your template...there's something wrong with this one ;-)

5:46 AM  
Blogger Gaurav said...

Thanks Padma, You are right Moral Science classes get pointless beyond a point. That is why I wish there are atleast a few live examples in front of children(for us also) so that moral values are not thurst upon them. I believe that children tend to do what they see, so this might work.
I have edited the template by myself now I don't want Imran and Schazeb to tamper with my blog, as I'll get all the things done accept a few which I want.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home