Monday, August 07, 2006

Gurubhai

Dr. Ajay Shah and Susan Ma'am were always there when it comes to inspiration. Got one more live example of modesty, this time GURUBHAI.

Another Linux lover, another R champ, SAS vizard, Pearl, SQL .......
but list doesn't ends here, above all a finance Guy.

I sit next to him and I feel drowning in sea of knowledge.

I wonder how people manage to learn so much and most importantly not to forget the things they know. Whenever this lively character sees exclamation sign on my face I get prompt reply "Are isme kya badi baat hai, aasan to hai" and the solution to the problem. At that time I feel that things are easy to do but the life is complex.

So getting tonnes of inspiration and equal amount of inferiority complex.It is a great feeling to see myself related to these people in some way but a pressue as well to be worth of being in that group.
Devoted to my senior and Gurubhai Tirthankar.C.Patnayak (Tir) (*Same Thesis superviser*)
After two years in IGIDR I came to know how to send mails (surprising for me (mutt))

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gaurav you're too modest. Five years in the same place can make a non-moron out of a moron! :)
There's so much to learn--a line out of the WorldSpace ad.


You'll get there--assuming you're n't there already!

4:13 AM  
Blogger Gaurav said...

Dear Tir,
If you say I am modest I can tell you that your modesty level is tending to infinity.

Really learnt a lot about how to learn?

Thanks for the inspirational thought.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Gaurav said...

I believe the same Imran.
seniors ki wajah se hi apni koi value hai.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Padma said...

And we can look up to highly accomplished seniors for what is possible.........

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home